- Personal information obtained by PregnaClinic regarding yourself has been provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our websiteWe also collect information about the transactions you undertake
- We also collect information about the transactions you undertake
- We may collect additional information in your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms.
- We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Any personal information that is collected from the medical questionnaire and/or test results will be used solely in relation to the interpretation of the test(s) you have purchased from PregnaClinic.
- By placing an order you consent to allowing us to pass on any or all relevant information onto our partnered laboratories and/or employees for the purpose of preparing your sample and analysing and interpreting your test results.
- None of your personal information will be passed onto your doctor or any third party, and only to the parties mentioned in pt 2.4
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We will use your information to improve and personalise our service
- We will use your contact details to communicate with you.
- We may use your information to send you offers and news about PregnaClinic tests. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
- We like to hear your views to help us improve our service. From time to time, we may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax to ask your opinions. If you do not want to be contacted for this purpose, please inform us by email at email@example.com
- Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
- We may also use and disclose information anonymously for marketing and strategic development purposes and/or improve our service.